Reconditioning Automotive Administrative Supervisor
Company: Cox Automotive
Posted on: January 14, 2019
This position supervises and directs the daily functions of the Retail Services- Administration department and is responsible for cultivating positive relationships with Retail Services clients, developing new business, and providing quality service. This position is leading a team that is responsible for coordinating vehicles through the reconditioning fulfillment process, logistics, pricing, quality control, and imaging. RS --- Administration Supervisor is overseeing the scheduling, monitoring and communications related to the reconditioning of retail vehicles, verifies required information and paperwork, and performs appropriate data entry. -- -- --Job Responsibilities:
- Monitor the flow of vehicles through the Retail Services operation, providing timely progress reporting and communication to clients.
- Communicate with the Account Coordinators and clients on the status of inventory in process, anticipated reconditioning requirements and estimated delivery date.
- Oversees the quality control of vehicles as established by Retail Services operational standards.-- Interact closely and frequently with Retail Services Shop Supervisors, Recon. Mgr. and/or Production Shop Supervisors to ensure work completed by Retail shops and other areas of auction---s Recon operations are completed timely and to customer---s specifications.-- Ensure prompt and thorough resolution of delivery and/or quality issues.
- Communicate, discuss and collaborate with Retail Services leadership and other Retail Services locations to share process improvements, efficiency gains and best practices.
- Establish and maintain a close working relationship with key Retail Solutions clients
- Supervise administration team members to ensure paperwork is processed accurately and provided to the customer in a timely manner.
- Monitor and make sure that all mechanical and recon work on vehicles is posted timely and accurately and that vehicle records are maintain in compliance with contract requirements.
- Develop new dealer accounts through personal and phone contact with potential customers. Increase retail product utilization with existing customers.
- Supervise and direct the work of retail administration team members by determining work procedures, preparing work schedules, expediting the workflow, assigning duties and examining work for accuracy and conformance to policies and procedures.
- Ensure complete and thorough employee on-boarding and ongoing training programs for employees.
- Provide and maintain a safe work environment by communicating, monitoring, and enforcing all required safety procedures and complying with all OSHA, EPA and State or local safety and compliance regulations
- Maintain and develop Retail Services admin. office staff and their professional and technical knowledge by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees
- Counsel and disciplines employees as necessary; plans, monitors, and evaluates job performance by conducting performance appraisals
- Visibly demonstrate safety commitment by following all safety and health procedures and modeling the behaviors related to such. Work in cooperation with safety leadership in support of all safety activities aligned with Safety Excellence.--
- Effectively leads the team at the location by setting an example in behavior, championing Cox Automotive values and ensuring that all employees are treated with respect.
- Enforce all company policies and procedures related to employee and customer conduct.
- Partner with various support teams (i.e. Finance, HR, Recon, Safety, Security, Sales) to ensure effective and efficient operational processes that align with company objectives and strategies and high quality customer service and support.
- Regularly required to stand, walk, reach, talk and hear.
- Frequently required to stoop, kneel, crouch, bend, squat and climb.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.--
- High School Diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor---s degree preferred.
- 3-5 years--- experience in client support and administrative supervision.
- Experience in the Automobile or Auction Industry preferred.
- Strong communication and interaction skills required
- Competent management and excellent organizational skills required
- Valid driver's License and good driving record required
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong business acumen with focus on operations
- Effective management, leadership, and organizational skills
- Knowledge of reconditioning operations, operational financial statements and the ability to act decisively based on sound judgment
- Ability to lift 1-30 pounds (light hand tools, etc). Manual dexterity, repetitive motion tasks. Vision abilities required include close, distance and color vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Work Environment: Occasional exposure to moving mechanical parts hazard, electrical shock hazard and toxic or caustic chemicals.-- Moderate noise level.
Disclaimer: The posting is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements.
Keywords: Cox Automotive, Aurora , Reconditioning Automotive Administrative Supervisor, Administration, Clerical , Aurora, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!