HVAC Service Technician - $ 7,500 sign on bonus
Company: ARS Rescue Rooter
Posted on: September 15, 2018
Job Description Company: American Residential Services Description: ARS-Rescue Rooter is seeking experienced HVAC Service professional. We are offering a $ 7,500 dollar sign on bonus to qualified Techs. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: ---Responds to service calls, drives to site, greets customer, performs preventive maintenance and/ortroubleshoots malfunctioning systems/equipment to determine the nature of the problem. ---Performs preventive maintenance on equipment to prevent equipment failure by cleaning air handlingsystems and reheat coils, monitoring and calibrating air handling systems and replacing filters,motors, fans, belts, etc. on systems. Repairs, replaces and adjusts vents and duct work. May clean airducts to maximize efficiency and improve indoor air quality. ---Assists in locating and diagnosing problems, assessing extent of repairs and describing options andassociated costs to the customer. Provides a description of diagnosed problems to customer in termsthat can be understood with options, as possible. ---Obtains customer approval for repair and corrects problems. ---Assists with repairs of complete systems to include repairing, calibrating or replacing controls,switches, thermostats, transformers, gauges, wiring fans, pumps, compressors, condensers, piping andother functional components of the system. ---Checks condensation drain line to ensure that it is free of debris and draining properly. Treats and/orclears clogged drain lines. ---Provides interface with American Home Shield or other warranty companies, as needed. ---Prepares or coordinates sales quotes for replacements and coordinates installation scheduling. ---Orders and picks-up parts, as needed. ---Contacts supervisor or dispatch to discuss any problems on the job, communicate call completion ororder any parts that may be necessary. ---Maintains and fuels vehicle and stocks the service truck with adequate parts. ---Transports materials and tools to the job site and provides proper accounting of tools and materials. ---Completes all required documentation on services, explains guarantees/warranties and collects,records and delivers fees to the office. ---Installs, repairs, replaces or cleans refrigerant lines, fans, appliance vents, smoke detectors,humidifiers and grills, as appropriate. ---Provides product usage information to the customer for proper operation and preventive maintenance. ---Tests repairs and installations by starting unit and checking pressures with gauges to ensure properoperation. ---Ensures that all HVAC repairs and installations are accurate, serviceable and that materials used andworkmanship meet the requirements of applicable technical/safety standards and regulatory codes.Makes any modification needed to ensure proper installation and air balance. Job RequirementsThe qualified candidate will have:
- A minimum of three years experience in residential HVAC services.
- A high school diploma or GED.
- EPA Certificate.
- Valid driver's license and good communications skills.
- Requires the ability to raise, manipulate and maneuver tools, components and materials and handle a variety of items, equipment, control knobs, switches, etc.
- Must be able to use body members to work, move, and lift or carry heavy objects of up to 50 pounds to include ductwork, furnaces or materials. All candidates are required to undergo a pre-employment drug screen and background checks. ARS-Rescue Rooter is an Equal Opportunity Employer AA/EOE/M/F/V/D. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, ARS-Rescue Rooter may provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer. Apply Not ready to
Keywords: ARS Rescue Rooter, Aurora , HVAC Service Technician - $ 7,500 sign on bonus, Engineering , Aurora, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!