Senior Chief Engineer (CE)
Posted on: September 15, 2019
Are you ready to take on a fresh challenge, grow your career and
contribute to making the world a safer place, Raytheon is ready to
help you achieve your goals. Join our team and get the opportunity
and support to find purpose, thrive and succeed. Click here to view
a brief video and learn more about our Aurora Campus:
https://youtu.be/YNuZN0vyzHgRaytheon System Engineering is looking
for a Senior Chief Engineer to join our team to support Space
Battle Management Command and Control (BMC2) Program.
The US Air Force is developing the Space Battle Management Command
and Control (BMC2) system. Raytheon believes this is a rapidly
evolving area with significant opportunities to shape acquisitions
and customer CONOPs. This Mission Area is focused on operational
Space BMC2 capabilities required at NSDC and associated Operation
Centers. The ESBMC2 Business Capture Team will need to work with
Reserve and Special Access Programs to identify opportunities for
capability reuse and synergies across the portfolio.
As a Senior Chief Engineer (CE), you will be responsible for
providing technical support to the capture manager related to the
BMC2 portfolio of programs and pursuits. The CE is the technical
lead on for the Capture Team and will be responsible for
understanding the customer's technical vision and objectives. The
CE will support the CM in developing a strategy to leverage
Raytheon offerings (technical capabilities, personnel resources,
processes) to fulfill the customer's vision for the ESBMC2 system.
The CE plays a major role supporting customer engagements and
meetings to fully understand customer needs and how Raytheon
products and solutions can fulfill those needs.
Specific CE duties Include:
- Provide engineering leadership for programs and pursuits from
product concept through program acquisition (including white papers
and proposal support)
- Ensure architecture products, requirements and CONOPs efforts
are comprehensively defined, managed, and allocated
- Be the Raytheon POC to team members and with Air Force and the
space operations community
- Must be a US Citizens with a current/active SCI
Clearance Requirement: Must be a US Citizens with a current/active
This position is eligible for a Sign on Bonus up to 40k for a
candidate with a current TS/SCI that can be verified and hired at
Required Experience, Knowledge and/or Skills:
- Bachelor degree and at least 8 years plus experience in Systems
Engineering or similar engineering discipline
- Experience in a program leadership or IPT role
- Familiarity with Space BMC2 prototype capabilities and IRAD
- Experience with Agile and DevOps processes and tools
- Excellent communication skills and ability to effectively
interact with subordinates, customers, other companies, and other
- This position requires the ability to obtain a security
- Must have an active TS/SCI Security Clearance
Desired Experience, Knowledge and/or Skills:
- Systems engineering tool experience (EA, DOORS, etc.)
- Combined classified and unclassified development
- Cloud computing and development experience
- Cyber engineering experience
- Prior experience in functional or program leadership role
(e.g., section manager, or IPT lead)
- Currently executing on one or more Space BMC2 programs
- BOE writer certified
- Active top secret clearance
B.S./M.S. in Aerospace Engineering, Systems Engineering, Electrical
Engineering, Computer Science, Mechanical Engineering, Physics,
Math, or STEM related degree.
This position requires either a U.S. Person who is eligible to
obtain any required Export Authorization.
143062Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or
protected Veteran status.
Keywords: Raytheon, Aurora , Senior Chief Engineer (CE), Engineering , Aurora, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!