Drop Bury Manager (102153)
Company: TAK COMMUNICATIONS
Posted on: June 15, 2019
TAK Communications, Inc., a leading multi-state cable television
installation firm, is seeking a full-time Drop Bury Manager in our
Denver Market to add to our expanding team.
It is TAK Communications goal to double or triple in size within
the next five years. As a result, we are seeking employees who have
the knowledge, drive, determination to help lead us there. Come
join our team in an exciting, fast-paced and people-oriented
Why choose TAK Communications?
TAK Communications, Inc., is a premier sales and installation
company representing leading telecommunications providers around
the country. Here at TAK, we understand any company is only as good
as its employees and our employees are the most important part of
our company. When becoming an employee at TAK Communications, Inc.,
you are part of a team that looks out for your best interests. Our
leadership team is passionate about mentoring and setting our
employees up for success! We are proud to say we have countless
veteran employees that are making their career with TAK
TAK offers great benefits including:
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Training
- Company issued phone
- Paid weekly
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Sick Pay & Vacation Pay
- Life, Accident, Critical Illness, Short Term Disability
Insurance and 401k
- EAP Program Drop Bury Manager
The Drop Bury Manager will be responsible for all aspects of a
significant piece of our drop bury department. Responsibilities
will include training, quality performance, productivity, daily
management including tracking attendance and tardiness and
addressing any disciplinary issues quickly and appropriately.
Duties will include managing multiple subcontract crews, directing
and coaching crews on drop cable placement based on customer and
contract requirements, and will ensure that quality standards are
met and provide daily reports to the Operations Director. Travel
within market and TAK footprint will be required. Manager
experience leading, directing, and coaching multiple underground
cable placement crews.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Establishes and monitors clearly defined key performance
- Responsible for hiring, training, and development of exempt and
- Fiscal responsibility to include budgeting, forecasting, and
- Responsible to develop, maintain, and maximize effective
positive relationships/partnerships with client and customers, and
to motivate, mentor and support personnel
- Responsible for effective utilization, performance and career
development for staff
- Ensure adherence to quality control standards and maintenance
- Enforcement of company safety program and policies
- Partners with internal/external business partners to develop,
document, implement effective work strategies to improve
- Reviewing at least 10% of all work completed by each technician
monthly and coaching on any deficiencies.
- Exceed all client and company performance metrics for your team
of 10-15 installation technicians.
- Maintain and enforce company, federal, and state rules and
regulations including but not limited to non-discriminatory
practices, payroll and overtime guidelines.
- Document appropriate employee disciplinary actions and
administer as needed.
- Absolute commitment to the safety of each individual member of
your team including adherence to all federal, state, and company
safety codes, rules, and procedures.
- Ensure that resources (i.e. Company vehicle, company, and
client equipment, meters, PDA s, etc.) are secured and maintained
in proper working order.
- Be your team s expert as it relates to tools and information
designed to enhance business results (DRUM, EQA, TAK Share point,
- The work shall be constructed and completed in strict
compliance with all laws, ordinances, rules and regulations
(including occupational safety and health standards) of all
governmental and public authorities having jurisdiction over the
- Be knowledgeable and follow all One Call laws, rules and
- Training on various types of equipment and all TAK
- Attend weekly safety meetings held by TAK Communications.
- Make careful examinations of the work site and of the plans,
specifications, construction sheets and maps to become informed as
to the location and nature of the proposed construction, existing
utilities and the kind and character of the soil and terrain to be
- Strictly adhere to the standard operating procedures provided
by TAK Communications.PREFERRED CANDIDATE WILL POSSESS:
- 10-year Broadband Technician or equivalent work experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- 5 years of prior management experience required
- Ability to manage 60 plus field crews, 4 Leaders and 8
frontline team members
- Good verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Working knowledge of National Electric Code, Occupational
Safety and Health Act (OSHA) laws and regulations, and related
state and local codes is helpful
- Professional demeanor
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment background check and drug
screen and have a valid driver s license.
- Must possess the capacity to learn, adapt to change, and become
- Ability to manage stress, exercise self-control, adhere to
company policies and uphold the mission of the
organization.PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS & WORKING CONDITIONS:
- Exposure to dust, dirt, noise, insects, cleaning solutions
- Work outdoors in all kinds of weather and always of the day or
- May work long or irregular hours
- Ability to operate appropriate computer or test equipment
associated with the position
- Ability to work while standing 50 to 70% of the time
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals
with disabilities to perform the essential functions.TAK
Communications, Inc. strives to hire, recruit and promote
associates without regard to race, color, gender, religion,
national origin, disability, sexual orientation or veteran's
status. TAK is an Affirmative Action Equal Opportunity Employer.
TAK Communications will make reasonable accommodations in
compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act.
Keywords: TAK COMMUNICATIONS, Aurora , Drop Bury Manager (102153), Executive , Aurora, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!