Physician Assistant - Nurse Practitioner - Medical Oncolgoy
Company: SCL Health
Posted on: October 11, 2018
St. Mary's is looking to add an NP or PA to our cancer care team. A bit about St. Marys:
- 346 bed acute care facility
- 34 bed ICU
- 2,020 associates, 434 physicians
- Level II Trauma Center
- Primary referral center for western Colorado and eastern Utah St. Marys is the largest regional medical center between Denver and Salt Lake City
- Our associates enjoy health, vision, and dental insurance provided along with retirement benefits, paid vacation, and CME allowance. A bit about Grand Junction:
- Grand Junction, CO, founded in 1896, population 146,000
- Awe-inspiring natural beauty and dramatic red rock landscape of the Colorado National Monument
- 300+ days of sunshine a year
- Exhilarating outdoor adventures including fishing, trail running, hiking, camping, biking, and skiing on the Grand Mesa
- Incredible whitewater rafting on the Colorado River
- Hundreds of miles of world-class mountain biking trails
- A charming downtown full of great shops, restaurants, art galleries, and more
- The heart of Colorado's wine country
- Close to (2 hours or less!) world-famous destinations like Moab, Utah, Telluride, Aspen, and Glenwood Springs You know your stuff, and youre passionate about quality patient care and the cancer care journey you look forward to changing patients lives one interaction at a time. We get it, and we need you and your skills on our team. St. Marys Hospital Cancer Center is looking for a full time Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to join a thriving and busy outpatient clinic with a rotating inpatient role.
- Enjoy four 10-hour outpatient clinic shifts per week
- Share inpatient rounding duties with two other oncology APPs no evening call required
- Support five Medical Oncologists in providing the best in cancer care on the western slope of Colorado and eastern Utah
- Join a collaborative, team-based care model designed to help your patients succeed in the healthcare journey
- Support from a full front office staff, 4 Nurse Navigators, 4 RNs, and 12 MAs to ensure your clinic day runs smoothly
- Competitive compensation package and excellent benefits including paid time off, CME allowance, weekly Grand Rounds, and more
- Be a part of a family committed to your professional development and growth in a supportive environment
- At least three years of experience preferred but not required
- Experience in Medical Oncology preferred
- Active, unobstructed Colorado NP/PA License, or the ability to obtain one.
- Ability to complete St. Marys credentialing process.
Keywords: SCL Health, Aurora , Physician Assistant - Nurse Practitioner - Medical Oncolgoy, Healthcare , Aurora, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!