RN Registered Nurse Neuro Days
Posted on: April 18, 2019
Title: Registered Nurse (RN) Neuro
Hospital: The Medical center of Aurora
The Medical Center of Aurora, the first community hospital in the
Denver Metro area to receive two-time Magnet designation for
nursing excellence by the American Nurses Credentialing Center
(ANCC), is a 346-bed acute care hospital located in Aurora,
The Main Campus facility is a Level II Trauma Center with Primary
Stroke Certification and Chest Pain Center accreditation, serving
the eastern metro area and I-70 corridor. The Medical Center of
Aurora received 'A' grades from The Leapfrog Group (Fall 2015, Fall
2016, Spring 2017), was recognized as the #4 hospital in the Denver
metro area and the #4 hospital in Colorado by U.S. News & World
Report (2014-2015, 2017-2018), and was one of only nine hospitals
in the country to receive the Lantern Award for Excellence in
Emergency Room Care by the Emergency Nurses Association (2013).
- Facts at a Glance:
- Metro Denver's first community hospital to earn two-time Magnet
Recognition for nursing excellence
- Was named Colorado's only 2016 Leapfrog Top General Hospital
- Primary Stroke Certification (The Medical Center of Aurora South
- Two accredited Chest Pain Centers
- Level III NICU at our South Campus
- Received the Emergency Nurses Association Lantern Award Recipient
for 2013-2016, one of only nine hospitals in the country
- State-of-the-art Heart Care Tower on South Campus
- NAPBC-accredited Breast Cancer Care Center
For more, visit us at https://auroramed.com/about
- The Medical Center of Aurora/Centennial Medical Plaza expects our
core values to be reflected in the way every employee interacts
with co-workers, patients and family members, and with others in
the community. The intent of these values is to assure that
TMCA/CMP creates the environment where individuals choose to work,
and that patient care services are of the highest quality.
What you can expect from being a Registered Nurse in the Neuro:
- This position supports the mission of The Medical Center of
Aurora and Centennial Medical Plaza of optimizing the quality of
life of all those served by expanding beyond the traditional focus
on medical care to meet the needs of the whole person.
- As a Neuro RN, you are responsible for the delivery of nursing
care to the general medical/surgical populations utilizing the
- Special populations include vascular, wound care, GI, and
- Oversees and directs the care of LPN's and assistive personnel,
maintaining final accountability for the care given to assigned
- When the need arises, will perform other duties as assigned by
- Training and Professional Development
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 401k (3%-9% match based on tenure)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Full Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
About us: HCA- Click to learn more
- Founded in 1968 with the guiding mission of being committed to
the care and improvement of human life.
- 240,000+ employees
- 250+ locations in 20 states and England
- A Top 100 Healthcare Provider -Fortune Magazine
- Named a World's Most Ethical Company 9 years running
- HCA strengthens the communities we serve averaging 30,000+
volunteer hours annually along with millions of dollars in
INTRODUCING our harmonizing mission, vision, values and standards
The Continental Division of HCA has adopted a shared mission,
vision, values and standards of behavior that brings out the best
in us individually and collectively.
We offer these as principles for all of us to live by every day,
use in all our decisions, and to guide our daily behavior.
Above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of
To bring extraordinary healing, to all human beings.
Integrity- Doing the right thing, even when no one is watching.
Compassion - Be appreciative to the needs of others and sympathize
with their situation.
Accountability - Take ownership for how actions impact
Respect - Value others and accept diversity.
Excellence - Take personal pride in exceeding expectations.
Keywords: HCA., Aurora , RN Registered Nurse Neuro Days, Healthcare , Aurora, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!