Registered Nurse RN Womens Behavior Health
Company: HCA Healthcare
Posted on: October 13, 2019
SHIFT: Mixed (rotating weekends)
Do you have a passion for healthcare and helping others? Do you
enjoy working in a fast-paced, patient-centered environment?
Jump-start your career as an Inpatient Women's Behavioral Health RN
with The Medical Center of Aurora. Submit your application
Our colleagues come first. We provide a total compensation package
to make sure your needs are met.
- Behavioral health
- Dental and vision
Retirement and Money
- HCA 401 (K) Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Flexible spending account
- Tuition reimbursement
- Student loan assistance
- Clinical certifications support
- HCA Healthcare Scholars Program
Time Away from Work
- Paid time off
- Paid family leave
- Short-term and long-term disability
The Medical Center of Aurorais Metro Denver's first community
hospital to earn two-time Magnet Recognition for nursing excellence
by the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), and is a
346-bed acute care hospital in Aurora, CO. The Medical Center of
Aurora is comprised of six campus in Aurora and Centennial, CO,
including the Main Campus, North Campus (Behavioral Health and
Wellness Center), Centennial Medical Plaza, Saddle Rock ER,
Spalding Rehabilitation Hospital, Spalding Rehabilitation at P/SL
and a medical office building at Green Valley Ranch. The main
campus is a level II trauma Facility with Primary Stroke
Certificationand Chest Pain Certification accreditation, serving
the eastern metro area and I-70 corridor.
Our Behavioral Health Service Line:
- Adult Inpatient
- Adult Intensive Outpatient (IOP)
- Geriatric Inpatient
- Adolescent Inpatient
- Electroconvulsive Therapy (ECT)
- HealthONE Crisis Assessment Team
The Medical Center of Aurora
- Two-time Magnet-- Recognition
- Level II Trauma Center
- Newly constructed patient care units
- All TMCA physicians are Board-certified or Board-eligible
- TMCA utilizes an Electronic Health Record
- TMCA is an HCA hospital; HCA is the nation's leading provider
of healthcare services
- Behavioral Health is the fastest growing service line within
- Long history with the local Aurora community
- Diverse population supports rich clinical experiences
The Inpatient Women's Behavioral Health RN is responsible for
assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating the care of the
patient with a psychiatric illness. Functions to seek methods to
improve patient care on an ongoing basis. Demonstrates knowledge of
regulatory law as it relates to the care of the mentally ill
patient. When the need arises, will perform other duties as
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction
and personal growth, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review
all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from
one of our managers. Come unlock the possibilities and apply
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Current licensure in the State of Colorado as a Registered
Nurse; Compact license acceptable but must obtain Co RN license
within 180 days of hire.
- BLS - Healthcare provider through the American Heart
- ACLS through American Heart Association - required within three
months of hire.
- CPI certification within one month of hire and re-certification
every year thereafter.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- BSN required.
- Combination of two years acute inpatient psychiatric
experience, women's health, and/or perinatal/postpartum experience
- Ability to communicate effectively with patients, families,
physicians, and other health care team members.
- Ability to work with others within a team to ensure quality
- Strong critical thinking skills.
- Ability to maintain healthy personal boundaries, protecting the
therapeutic integrity of the nurse patient relationship.
Keywords: HCA Healthcare, Aurora , Registered Nurse RN Womens Behavior Health, Healthcare , Aurora, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!