Posted on: June 14, 2019
What are we looking for?
Our Denver office is looking for a Recruiter to join their team.
The role of the Recruiter is to generate Gross Margin through
sourcing, screening, interviewing and presenting candidates to
client companies for contract and direct hire positions. From
assessing client needs to building relationships with both clients
and candidates through the placement process, the challenge of
being part of a team that creates a successful job match means that
the work you do every day is dynamic and stimulating.
Who are we?
RemX is the professional staffing division of EmployBridge, a $3
billion staffing organization with more than 600 offices in the
U.S. and Canada. For nearly two decades, RemX has specialized in
the recruitment of office support, finance and accounting, contact
center, information technology and engineering professionals. Using
its proven 'Exact Match' methodology, RemX matches qualified talent
with the right job opportunities on a temporary, contract,
contract-to-hire and direct hire basis. Employing seasoned
recruiters with expertise in their chosen field, RemX helps
organizations large and small operate more effectively, while
helping individuals realize their career goals.
* Develop and implement recruiting plan to source top talent in
* Develop and implement plan to generate new business opportunities
in which to market and place candidates in direct hire
* Establish a daily and weekly business development schedule to
reach individual production dollar objective
* Screen and interview candidates for open positions for our
* Conduct thorough reference checks on all candidates.
* Refer qualified candidates to clients for position openings.
* Document and maintain all candidate and client information in our
CRM and Candidate tracking systems.
* Minimum of 1 year work experience in the recruiting field
* BS/BA degree preferred
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Ability to make sound business decisions in a fast-paced
* Possess strong negotiation skills.
* Ability to develop strong interpersonal relationships and
appropriate rapport with all levels within client organizations,
candidates, internal colleagues and management.
* Familiarity with standard concepts, practices and procedures
within the staffing industry.
* Able to prioritize tasks to meet individual and business
* Proven track record is required.
EmployBridge is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate
qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability,
veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Who is EmployBridge?
We have an entire family of specialty staffing companies that
include: ResourceMFG, Select Staffing, ProLogistix, ProDrivers,
Staffing Solutions, Employment Plus, Resource Accounting, Personnel
One, MedicalSolutions, RemX Specialty Staffing, Westaff, and Remedy
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected
Keywords: EmployBridge, Aurora , Staffing Manager, Human Resources , Aurora, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!