Web Developer (-25% Profit Sharing)
Company: CACI International
Posted on: September 16, 2018
Job Description Who we are & What Youll Get to Do: BIT Systems Inc. is a CACI company. The commitment of our employees to "Engineering Results" is the catalyst that has propelled BITS to becoming a leader in software development, R&D, sensor development and signal processing. Our engineering teams are highly adept at solving complex problems with the application of leading-edge technology solutions, empowering decision-makers to make better mission-critical decisions. We are looking for talented IT/Engineer professionals that are excited about the dynamic intelligence community space and using the latest technologies available to create truly rich user experiences. This is your opportunity to work with a highly talented engineering team that builds technology that bridges software and intelligence community needs. Our client engagement processes, the way we collaborate, operate, and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose us, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career. More About the Role: BIT Systems is looking for Web Developers to work in the Aurora, CO area. Candidates should be comfortable operating in all phases of the application lifecycle. Use of industry proven design patterns and open source tools is encouraged, along with a dedication to staying educated on current technology trends. In this position you will provide web design and development expertise in support of both new application development tasks and maintenance. Developers are expected to have excellent technical acumen and be highly self-directed and motivated. You will be part of an agile team where communication skills and the ability to execute within the established development process are paramount to yours and the team's success. Developers support the entire product lifecycle to include systems engineering and requirement analysis, technical design, system integration, implementation and deployment. Youll Bring These Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related major
- Current/active TS/SCI Clearance
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience
- Familiarity with Agile software development methodologies
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong understanding of UI/UX best practices These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Background in Geospatial Information Systems (GIS) and OGC WMS/WFS
- Experience with WebGL
- Experience writing automated functional and cross-browser test suites Additional BITS Information: Additionally, BITS benefits are quite unique. Basically, BITS benefits equate to 50% of salary on TOP of your base salary. The first part is a tax-qualified profit sharing retirement plan to which BITS annually contributes up to 25% of your base salary (not in excess of applicable IRS limits) to your retirement account under the plan. The second part consists of BITS' Individual Benefit Account Plan (the IBA), which is used for premiums, medical reimbursements, dependent care, education and BITS' Paid Time Off (PTO) Policy. Both components of the BITS benefit package are paid for by BITS in addition to your base salary and potential performance bonuses. We believe in healthy home/ work balance; both our locations offer a wide variety of activities to balance with your work life. Check us out at DACOHP/HJ What We Can Offer You:
- CACI Named a Top Workplace in Colorado by The Denver Post
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nations highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACIs unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success. Job Location US-Aurora-CO-DENVER CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Keywords: CACI International, Aurora , Web Developer (-25% Profit Sharing), IT / Software / Systems , Aurora, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!