Java, C/C++ Software Engineer with Active TS/SCI Security Clearance
Posted on: August 16, 2019
Peraton is seeking highly motivated Software Engineers to perform
design, development and integration for SIGINT applications and
processing systems for our Integlligence Community customer. The
team member will collaborate with a talented group of Software
Engineers to bring innovative software solutions and products to
our end customers. There are opportunities available for work on
multiple programs with varied products and end users.
What you'll do...
Provide input into the software components of system design to
include hardware/software trade-offs, software reuse, use of
COTS/GOTS in place of new development and requirements analysis and
synthesis from system level to individual software components. Once
software development is complete, the Software Engineer will
support integration of the code into the system and testing of the
system. The software engineer may also travel with the team to
install, test, and train the system at remote sites.
You'd be a great fit if you have...
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Math, Engineering with
professional software engineering experience.
- Development/Maintenance experience with:
- Machine Learning a plus. It'd be even better if you have...
- At least 2 years of experience in software
development/engineering, including requirements analysis, software
development, installation, integration, evaluation, enhancement,
maintenance, testing and problem diagnosis/resolution are
- Fundamental software engineering life-cycle experience.
Analysis, design, development, debugging, deployment and automated
- Familiarity with CM/build tools such as Jenkins, Subversion,
- Experience with Agile methods, Scrum, and SharePoint.
- Maintaining knowledge of industry trends and standards.
- Ability to enhance and support a software application
(government or commercial) deployed to production user.
- Innovative thinker with good problem solving and communication
- Security+ or comparable DoD8570 certification a plus, but not
- Experience with Digital Signal Processing (DSP) a plus, but not
required. What you'll get...
- An immediately-vested 401(K) with employer matching
- Rapid PTO accrual schedule with floating holidays
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Tuition assistance, financing, and refinancing
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Company-paid infertility treatments
- Cross-training and professional development opportunities
- The ability to influence major initiatives
This position requires the candidate to already possess an active
Top Secret clearance with SCI and to maintain the clearance.
Peraton provides innovative, reliable solutions to the nation's
most sensitive and mission-critical programs and systems. Peraton
has significant experience providing highly differentiated secure
communications, space, and technology solutions to key customers,
and has become a trusted partner on missions that are critical to
the security priorities of the United States. Capabilities include
complex software and technology services and solutions, as well as
end-to-end mission operations abilities, including Software Systems
Development, Cyber, Modeling & Simulation, Mission Operations,
Signal Intelligence (SIGINT), and Quick Reaction Capabilities (QRC)
/ Research & Development. The company is headquartered in Herndon,
VA, with approximately 3,500 employees across the U.S. and
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We
consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age,
national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity,
gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran
status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or
membership in any other group protected by federal, state, or local
Keywords: Peraton, Aurora , Java, C/C++ Software Engineer with Active TS/SCI Security Clearance, IT / Software / Systems , Aurora, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!