Senior MDC Presales Engineer
Posted on: December 5, 2019
Sr. Systems Engineer (Enterprise)Dell provides the technology that
transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a
technology company ------ we are a people company. We inspire,
challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We
also provide them with unparalleled growth and development
opportunities. We can------t wait for you to discover this for
yourself as a --Sr. Systems Engineer.
Our field sales professionals rely on proactive technical support
during the sales process ------ and our expert Systems Engineering
team always steps up to the mark. We lead the development and
implementation of complex and specialized products, applications,
services and solutions. From delivering sales presentations and
product demonstrations, to developing detailed installations or
system integration plans, we ensure customers get the innovative,
relevant, interoperable solutions they need.
- Works with Sales Team to develop and implement specific account
penetration strategies, produce account specific product and
service and sales plans.
- Maintains knowledge of competitive solutions to effectively
address and dispel customer objections to EMC solutions, and train
the account team.
- Anticipates technology and/or market trends and provides
guidance on their application to external customers and feedback of
business requirements back into EMC's engineering and marketing
- Successfully builds relationships with the account team,
partners and customers in support of sales team objectives and
engages and leverages corporate resources, abilities, budgets and
personnel as appropriate.
- Leads technical sales calls
- Configures and documents EMC software, hardware and service
solutions to meet customer and sales objectives.
- Qualifies sales opportunities in the terms of customer
technical requirements, competition, decision making process and
- Presents and markets the design and value of proposed EMC
solution and business case to customers, prospects and EMC
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Industry Certifications in Storage, SAN and/or HCI
- VMware or other Hypervisor certifications a plus, but not
- Previous experience with Legacy EMC Storage a plus, but not
- 4-8+ yrs of Enterprise Sales Engineering management experience,
be a self-motivated leader, highly energetic, with a strong
hands-on, ------can do------ approach.
- Deep expertise in VMWare or knowledge of next generation
storage architectures: SAN, NAS or iSCSI.
- Knowledge of distributed computing, virtual memory subsystem
and scale-out storage architecture is a plus.
- Demonstrated strong written, oral and presentation skills with
the ability to discuss highly technical concepts to a variety of
audiences, including executive level technical
- Demonstrated ability to develop and execute strategic
- A high level of business acumen and experience working with Cx0
level personnel, bringing technology solutions to solve business
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class
benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities
------ all to create a compelling and rewarding work
If you have the technical skills to take our sales to the next
level, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity
for all employees and to providing employees with a work
environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment
decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and
individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion
or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including
pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV
Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression,
marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or
present military service, family medical history or genetic
information, family or parental status, or any other status
protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we
operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based
on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and
Inclusion at Dell here.
Keywords: Dell, Aurora , Senior MDC Presales Engineer, Other , Aurora, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!