In-home Childcare Provider
Posted on: December 9, 2018
Love kids? Love being part of a community? Join MyVyllage: an exciting new company helping community leaders like you start your own in-home childcare business. About The Role As a MyVyllage Educator, we'll support you to start an in-home childcare business within our approved network. You'll educate up to 6 or 12 children ages 0-5 through the formative moments of their life. You'll deliver a child-led curriculum and care program that is specifically designed around cognitive and social development. Don't worry if you have never run your own business: we'll provide you with training and resources you'll need to keep your program full and profitable. Soon, you'll find yourself at the center of a thriving community of kids and parents, helping to support them in creating their own happy homes. Does this sound like you?
- You have a genuine love for children. Kids are your passion. You love the joy of teaching new ideas and watching them register in their eyes.
- You are an excellent communicator. Empathy is your middle name. You know how important it is to keep parents involved in all the moments of their children's lives, even if it's over text message.
- You have the courage to take on any challenge. You're not deterred by a fear of failure. You're motivated by the possibility of success and the rewarding feeling of knowing you took a chance.
- You love being part of an inspiring team. You always have time to support other people, and you love being genuinely supported yourself.
- You believe in meaningful work where you can make a real difference.Child care is the lifeblood of every community. We believe that helping our child care providers thrive is the secret to creating strong, tolerant communities with opportunities for everyone.Requirements:
- You live within 30 minutes of Aurora, CO in a safe, hygienic home that can accommodate young children.
- You are committed to completing our training program, meeting our ongoing education requirements and becoming a licensed family home provider in your state.
- You are willing to consistently meet or exceed our health & safety standards, follow our guidelines for curriculum and uphold our values and code of conduct.
- You love being part of a team making a real difference in the world. Interested in learning more? Contact us today! For more information visit our website: MyVyllage is an early child development start-up building a childcare system that works for parents, care providers and most importantly our children. It is doing this through establishing a high-quality, nationally standardized family home childcare multi-tier network.
Keywords: MyVyllage, Aurora , In-home Childcare Provider, Other , Aurora, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!