Satellite Ground Systems System Engineer
Posted on: May 18, 2019
Want to join a company that Stands Out among their competitors? At
Raytheon, We Stand Out for a lot of reasons and our employees are
behind every one of them. Click here to find out what they have to
say about the work we do and who we do it:
The Raytheon Intelligence and Information Services (IIS) Global
Intelligence Solutions (GIS) Constellation Management and Planning
(CMP) team is seeking a Satellite Ground Systems System Engineer
for the Alpine program in Aurora, Colorado.
As the System Engineer, your duties will include but not be limited
to the following:
--- Provide technical direction and clarification of requirements
to software development teams, and test personnel.
--- Perform system engineering analyses including trade studies,
use case development, requirements definition and derivation,
interface definition, and requirement validation and
--- Support definition of operations concepts and procedure
planning/ development, interfacing with personnel from other
--- Attend technical interchange meetings with the team members and
other program personnel, and represents the organization in matters
pertaining to the development of his/her project.
--- Provide status on assigned Integrated Master Schedule (IMS)
--- Provide document review and resolves technical systems
engineering and integration issues.
--- Support ECP efforts as required.
Clearance Requirement: Must be a US Citizens with a current
Required Experience, Knowledge and/or Skills:
- 4+ years demonstrated engineering experience with proven track
- Current SSBI Security Clearance
- Experience in at least one of the following system engineering
areas architecture development, operations concept development,
functional analysis, interface definition, and verification &
validation for large software systems
- Experience utilizing discrepancy report systems
- Enthusiastic & energetic performer able to work in a dynamic,
fast-paced, & high visibility environment
- Self-motivated and capable of performing tasks with minimal
- Experience with systems engineering principles and
activitiesDesired Experience, Knowledge and/or Skills:
- Experience working in a Satellite Ground System development or
- Experience with Satellite Ground Terminal Equipment Design and
- Experience with Satellite Command and Control or Mission
Planning and Scheduling Operations
- Experience with systems integration verification and validation
B.S./B.A. in Finance, Aerospace Engineering, Systems Engineering,
Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Mechanical Engineering,
Physics, Math, or a science.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or
protected Veteran status.
Keywords: Raytheon, Aurora , Satellite Ground Systems System Engineer, Other , Aurora, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!