Renew Saddle Rock
Company: Renew Saddle Rock
Posted on: September 15, 2019
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Under the direction of the Food service Director, prepares or
directs the preparation of all food served, following standard
recipes and special diet orders. Plans food production to
coordinate with meal serving hours, so that quality, temperature,
and appearance of food is preserved.
- Prepares all soups, stocks and sauces; boils, braises and
roasts items as per standardized recipes.
- Prepares and serves all sauteed, fried, grilled, steamed and
baked items as per standardized recipes.
- Be cost conscious at all times.
- Promptly discuss and resolve any potential food service and
care coordination problems with all involved team members and team
- Determines amount and type of food and supplies required for
daily menus and sees that supplies are obtained from storage areas
in adequate time for meal production.
- Work with Food service Director to see that leftovers are
utilized when possible and inventories are properly managed to keep
costs in line.
- Maintains assigned work station in a safe and sanitary
condition and is familiar with and comply with all state and local
health department practices, safety practices, and infection
- Maintains acceptable standards of personal hygiene and complies
with department dress code.
- Attends in-service training and education sessions as
- Performs specific work duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Assists in training kitchen staff in their assigned work
stations and perform follow-up training as required.
- Works any station, as assigned.
- Maintain high level of professionalism and hospitality with all
residents and other team members. Conduct yourself and your
business professionally at all times so as not to detract from or
reflect adversely on the reputation of the Community. Handle all
resident concerns and complaints with finesse and in a caring,
polite and professional manner.
- Break down and clean your work area as assigned by cleaning
schedule and Food service Director. Clean pots and pans and other
wares as necessary.
- Label and date all food before storing properly.
- Ensures that the kitchen and storerooms are properly secured at
the end of the work shift.
- Perform such other tasks as may be required from
- Minimum of two years previous experience in all stations of
kitchen, hotel, restaurant, or related operation is preferred.
- Strong customer service attitude/presentation.
- Ability to communicate and read recipes, production charts, and
complete required documentation on shift.
- Food preparation skills adequate to prepare the required menu
- Knowledge of sanitation and safe food handling standards.
- Willing to work shift assigned, weekends, and holidays.
- Ability to monitor the daily developments and progress of work
to see that tasks are being accomplished.
- Ability to talk respectfully with, understand, empathize with,
work with, and be tolerant of residents, families, supervisors,
co-workers, and outside providers while maintaining a positive
attitude at all times.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and work within time
- Possess a current, state-specific drivers license and
appropriate driving record, and/or have reliable transportation at
- Must have good communication skills, verbal and written; must
be able to routinely follow written and verbal instructions.
English language skills adequate to allow communication with
residents and staff.
- Compassion for the elderly and sick.
- Maintain a safe, clean work environment.
- Must not have been convicted of a felony.
- Must have favorable references and character check upon
- Attend all training and staff meetings.
- A continuous, demonstrated in and knowledge of the elderly and
their needs, and the competency to meet those needs on a consistent
basis. An interest in and willingness to learn and a demonstrated
initiative in developing skills in caring for the elderly
consistent with the philosophy and policies in the community.
- Must be able to stand, walk, stoop, and/or bend for periods of
up to eight hours with breaks provided for in the Employee
Handbook. Push, pull, and/or lift at least 50 pounds. Frequent
transporting of residents in wheelchairs
Keywords: Renew Saddle Rock, Aurora , Renew Saddle Rock, Other , Aurora, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!