SAP SD Business Analyst
Company: AGS Tek Partners
Posted on: December 8, 2018
Location: Denver, CO Role: SAP SD Business Analyst Duration: Permanent Looking for someone who has somewhere between 3-5 years of experience in SAP SD, ideally some cross-functional exposure with CS, MM/PP, and FI; CRM is a plus. The position will sit in Denver, but may be required to travel to Fort Collins from time to time (max of once per week except maybe during onboarding) POSITION SUMMARY: The Business Analyst supports the business' use of the SAP environment and related applications. The analyst provides day-to-day support, ongoing process improvement, implementation of new functionality and participates on projects. The Business Analyst is a liaison between business areas and the IT organization; sets customer expectations, communicates effectively with the business and technical teams and provides functional business process expertise. ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES: -- Assists user community in analyzing and defining business requirements; identifies functionality gaps and recommends best practice solutions, creates process flows and detailed solution designs.-- Configures SAP and related business systems to enhances business processes, implement improvements, enhance system scope, and meet business objectives.-- Analyzes debugs and maintains SAP and related solutions to ensure correct and efficient operations
- Responsible for completion of an individual or team tasks as assigned by the project manager or supervisor
- Performs work in accordance with defined IT and compliance processes
- Pursues training that supports and enhances knowledge of the specific business functional area. SKILLS: -- Experience supporting SAP ERP system and related business systems:o SD configuration including, but not limited to, sales organization, plant, pricing, sales order, intercompany, etc.o CS/PM configuration including, but not limited to, notifications, service orders, catalog profiles, action box, plants, etc.o Master data design and maintenance.o Interface design between applications.o Interdependencies with other SAP modules such as FI, MM, PP, QM.
- Experience/expertise in mapping business process; use of MS Visio or similar product.-- Ability to communicate effectively.-- Ability to solve complex problems.-- Ability to work in a team environment.-- Ability to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment. WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- Works in a standard office environment utilizing standard office equipment.
- Works in team and individual environments.
- May work weekends and overtime when necessary.
- Ability to travel as needed, both domestic and international. Job Level Title Requirements/Description Business Analyst ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES In addition to essential responsibilities, also:
- Acts as project manager for small to mid-sized projects ensuring communicated deadlines are met and proper end user communication takes place.
- Under general supervision, reengineers business processes to create efficient, accurate and well-documented solutions.
- Contributes to strategic decisions impacting functional business areas. EXPERIENCE: Essential: 5 + years of SAP ERP experience in the capacity of business analyst or consultantDesirable: Experience at a global manufacturing company; 2+ End to End SAP ERP upgrades or implementations or significant project achievements EDUCATION: Essential:Bachelor's degree in Business or Computer Information Systems, or equivalent education and/or experience Desirable:Completion of or in process of obtaining certification for the relevant functional area - eg APICS for Supply Chain Thanks,
Ankit Bhutani / Manager - RecruitingDirect: - AGS TEK - provided by Dice SD configuration including, but not limited to, sales organization, plant, pricing, sales order, intercompany, etc. CS/PM configuration SAP modules such as FI, MM, PP, QM.
Keywords: AGS Tek Partners, Aurora , SAP SD Business Analyst, Professions , Aurora, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!