Company: Prokarma, Inc.
Posted on: December 9, 2018
- B.S. in Computer Science, Engineering, or Information Technology or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of Linux administration/Sysadmin skills, ideally RedHat or Amazon
- 5+ years' experience in systems architecture.
- Deep knowledge and master of cloud platforms (AWS primary, Azure, etc.)
- Cloud monitoring tools (Cloud Watch, Splunk, Application monitoring, etc.)
- 3+ years' experience developing applications using agile principles
- 2+ years' experience with a formal configuration management tool such as Puppet, Chef, Ansible, or SaltStack
- 2+ years' experience using Source Control tools such as Git or Subversion. Git knowledge is a must.
- 3+ years' experience integrating automation workflow tools (Jenkins/Hudson/uDeploy) with configuration management tools (Chef/Puppet/SaltStack/Ansible)
- 2+ years' experience using cloud based hosting solutions (AWS-EC2/S3, Azure, Google Cloud)
- 1+ years' experience designing and implementing horizontally-scalable applications.
- Formalized Puppet training / certification.
- Experience with RSpec/Serverspec/Beaker for unit/acceptance tests (or similar for other tools)
- Experience installing, configuring, and managing scalable Configuration Management master servers
- Software development or DevOps automation background
- Ability to travel to different client locations, as needed
- Experience with Python and shell scripting - provided by Dice RedHat,Puppet/Chef, Ansible, Packer,Ruby, Python,
Keywords: Prokarma, Inc., Aurora , DevOps Architect, Professions , Aurora, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!