Company: Mister Car Wash
Posted on: January 14, 2019
Come Shine With Us!
At Mister Car Wash, we are a team of exceptional people intent on inspiring others to shine. Our formula is simple; we make people feel good by delivering a clean, dry and shiny car every time.
We know that the success of our business is dependent upon our employees being excited and passionate about their jobs. Our people are the difference makers and we are committed to developing our teams for success both now and in the future.
At Mister Car Wash, WE WORK HARD, WE CARE, WE HAVE FUN!
Were seeking a Maintenance Technician!
Our Maintenance Techs are instrumental in keeping our signature tunnel technology optimally up and running. Our techs look forward to a variety of rewarding projects and can save the day by troubleshooting and resolving dynamic issues. The Maintenance Team takes pride in their work and are involved in regular service intervals, new equipment installs, and large-scale upgrades. Our growth and commitment to quality will keep you busy!
What you would get:
- Competitive wage with consistent hours and overtime potential
- Monthly phone allowance
- Travel Incentive plan
- Industry leading medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Company paid Life Insurance and Short-Term Disability coverage
- Generous Paid Time Off that accrues from day one
- Free car washes
- Free personal money management tools, including pay advances
- Advancement opportunities across the country
- Ongoing training and development
- View our values and benefits at http://benefits.mistercarwash.com/
What you would do:
- Travel between all stores in the market performing tunnel repairs and new equipment installs. This will include:
- Advanced electrical work and control wiring
- Plumbing maintenance
- Installing, dismantling, repairing, and reassembling machinery and equipment
- Metal fabrication/welding
- Partner closely with the Regional Team to complete high priority projects and implement new technology launches
- Ensure machinery is functioning at optimal levels by planning and executing preventative maintenance
- Participate in equipment upgrades and new location tunnel conversions (may require up to 10% out of market travel)
- Work well independently or with teammates, demonstrating a high sense of urgency and purpose
What were looking for:
- MINIMUM of 2 years moderate to advanced level experience in breakdown industrial and production maintenance
- Basic level experience in plumbing, electrical and commercial building maintenance
- Experience with 3 phase high voltage, AC/DC and distribution panels
- Experience repairing Hydraulic, Pneumatic and RO systems
- Strength in communicating with peers and stakeholders to proactively plan key projects, repairs and general maintenance
- Energetic and positive personality with the ability to be flexible, adopt new procedures and processes, and learn by being hands-on
* Upon offer, selected candidates are required to complete a pre-hire background check and driving history review. *
Join the Mister Car Wash Team & Apply Today!
Mister Car Wash provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicant for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. We participate in the E-verify system nationwide.
Keywords: Mister Car Wash, Aurora , Maintenance Tech, Professions , Aurora, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!