SAP SD CS TeamLead
Company: AGS Tek Partners
Posted on: February 14, 2019
Job Details: Location: Denver, CO Role: SAP SD /CS Team lead Duration: PermanentPosition Type: full-time 12+ yrs experience SAP CRM, SD / LogisticsManaging a team size of 15-20 guys, distributing work among the members, set priorities,Communicate effectively with the team, Brainstorming,The team can be geographically set, sales and Service background. SAP Hybris, Hana experience will be added advantageA hands-on manager, configuration and integration experience, Experience with Merger and acquisitionsPMP certified preferred Looking for someone who has somewhere between 3-5 years of experience at least in SAP SD , ideally, some cross-functional exposure with CS, MM/PP, and FI; CRM is a plus. The position will sit in Denver, but may be required to travel to Fort Collins from time to time (max of once per week except maybe during onboarding) ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES: -- Assists user community in analyzing and defining business requirements; identifies functionality gaps and recommends best practice solutions, creates process flows and detailed solution designs.-- Configures SAP and related business systems to enhances business processes, implement improvements, enhance system scope, and meet business objectives.-- Analyzes debugs and maintains SAP and related solutions to ensure correct and efficient operations
- Responsible for completion of an individual or team tasks as assigned by the project manager or supervisor
- Performs work in accordance with defined IT and compliance processes
- Pursues training that supports and enhances knowledge of a specific business functional area. SKILLS: -- Experience supporting SAP ERP system and related business systems:o SD configuration including, but not limited to, sales organization, plant, pricing, sales order, intercompany, etc.o CS/PM configuration including, but not limited to, notifications, service orders, catalog profiles, action box, plants, etc.o Master data design and maintenance.o Interface design between applications.o Interdependencies with other SAP modules such as FI, MM, PP, QM.
- Experience/expertise in mapping business process; use of MS Visio or similar product.-- Ability to communicate effectively.-- Ability to solve complex problems.-- Ability to work in a team environment.-- Ability to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment. WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- Works in a standard office environment utilizing standard office equipment.
- Works in a team and individual environments.
- May work weekends and overtime when necessary.
- Ability to travel as needed, both domestic and international. Job Level Title Requirements/Description Business Analyst ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES In addition to essential responsibilities, also:
- Acts as project manager for small to mid-sized projects ensuring communicated deadlines are met and proper end-user communication takes place.
- Under general supervision, reengineers business processes to create efficient, accurate and well-documented solutions.
- Contributes to strategic decisions impacting functional business areas. EXPERIENCE: Essential: 5 + years of SAP ERP experience in the capacity of business analyst or consultantDesirable: Experience at a global manufacturing company; 2+ End to End SAP ERP upgrades or implementations or significant project achievements EDUCATION: Essential:Bachelor's degree in Business or Computer Information Systems, or equivalent education and/or experience Desirable:Completion of or in process of obtaining certification for a relevant functional area - eg APICS for Supply Chain Looking forward to hearing from you! Thanks and Regards,Ankit Bhutani / Manager - RecruitingDirect: - - provided by Dice 12+ yrs experience SAP CRM, SD/ Logistics Managing a team size of 15-20 guys, S/4 HANA, SAP CRM
Keywords: AGS Tek Partners, Aurora , SAP SD CS TeamLead, Professions , Aurora, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!