Company: Lockheed Martin
Posted on: June 15, 2019
Description:The coolest jobs on this planet or any other are with
Lockheed Martin Space.
At the dawn of a new space age, Lockheed Martin is a pioneer,
partner, innovator and builder. Our amazing men and women are on a
mission to make a difference in the world and every day we use our
unique skills and experiences to create, design and build solutions
to some of the worlds hardest engineering problems. Our culture
encourages employees to dream big, perform with excellence and
create incredible products. We provide the resources, inspiration
and focus and if you have the passion and courage to dream big, we
want to build a better tomorrow with you.
- Lockheed Martin Space Systems Company seeks a Signal Analyst to
support expatriate work in Australia.
- In this role, you will use state-of-the-art computer hardware
and software to search for, identify and monitor non-communications
signals in a dense and dynamic environment.
- Position requires a thorough background in analysis of detected
and pre-detected data in both analog and digital formats.
- You will be responsible for the identification and analysis of
new signals, nominal signals and unusual mode of existing signals
which require a thorough understanding of signals, the environment,
and an understanding of the unique idiosyncrasies of data
- Must be capable of working under general direction.
- Requires frequent use and application of technical standards,
principles, theories, concepts and techniques.
- Your work will be closely reviewed for soundness of technical
judgment and overall adequacy.
- Must be able to express yourself clearly while giving
instruction to customer operators.
- Must be able to work either independently or in a team
Applicants selected will be subject to a government security
investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to
Typically has 2 - 5 years of professional experience.
To promote the sharing of ideas, Lockheed Martin fosters an
inclusive work environment that encourages differences and
Our employees play an active role in strengthening the quality of
life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours
annually. Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
- Paid time off
- Work/life balance
- Career development
- Mentorship opportunities
- Rewards & recognition
Learn more about Lockheed Martins competitive and comprehensive
- Signals analysis experience
- Active TS/SCI and be willing to submit to CI Polygraph
- Willing/able to work a rotating shift
- Willing to relocate to remote overseas location in
- J1 Telemetry Interceptor analyst course
- 450 Collection and Processing course
- 451 Communication Signals Analysis
- Knowledge and use of Combined Back End Tool (CBET) tool
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age,
protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our
customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand
extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. Theyre
dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to
change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martins vast
team works with partners around the world to bring proven
performance to our customers toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin
has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and
Internationally, with business locations in many nations and
Keywords: Lockheed Martin, Aurora , Signal Analyst, Professions , Aurora, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!