Inside Sales Representative - DTC
Posted on: July 14, 2019
Every day, the people of TSYS-- and Netspend-- improve lives and
businesses around the globe through payments. We make it possible
for millions of people to move money between buyers and sellers
using our payments solutions including credit, debit, prepaid and
merchant services. We are "People-Centered Payments", and our team
has the unique opportunity to help create a world in which payments
make people's lives easier and better. This is both a tremendous
honor and an important responsibility for those who accept the
challenge. If you are looking to make a valuable difference for
people everywhere and for yourself we may have the right place for
you.Summary of This RoleTSYS is the sixth largest payment
processing company in the US, and we are continuing to grow! The
Inside Sales team at TSYS is a fast-paced competitive group of
motivated sales closers. We come from a variety of different
professional backgrounds, but all bring a drive to win every day.
Our account executives love our culture -- deals are celebrated
with rewards and events. And if you come in for an interview, youll
likely meet with the VP himself! TSYS provides our Inside Sales
Account Executives the ability to succeed, being independent while
getting rewarded for your hard work.What Part Will You Play?
- Identify revenue opportunities within assigned territories
through communications with prospective clients, marketing programs
and other activities as needed.
- Telephone prospects to identify appropriate contacts. Qualify
and drive leads through the sales pipeline.
- Respond to customer requests for information and at times give
- Develop knowledge of current product/service portfolio as well
as changes and developments within the payments industry.
- Identify and close additional product and/or service sales with
existing clients to further develop the client relationship. You'll
be constantly managing client relationships and expectations during
the sales cycle.
- Maintain existing/prospective client records, in accordance
with company policies, to include call notes, scheduled client
interactions, contact information, and other relevant client
information, in the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system;
- Base salary + uncapped commissions
- Residual income throughout your employment with TSYS
- Excellent benefits - starting day one!
- Strong management support and training program
- Team selling environment with a culture that promotes
- Opportunity to grow your business and financial future
immensely within your first year
What Are We Looking For in This Role?
- Minimum 1 year relevant or related experience (serving,
collegiate, retail, etc. experience welcome!)
- Must be sales-driven, money motivated, and possess an excellent
- Have an outgoing personality that can easily be translated over
- Previous success working in a sales position with high levels
Not Ready to Apply? Join Our Talent Community!!US Applicants:
TSYS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) committed to employing
a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. For more
information about your rights, click here.
Qualified individuals with disabilities may be entitled to
reasonable accommodations to assist in their pursuit of employment
with TSYS. This includes assistance in completing the job
application (online or otherwise) and reasonable accommodations
during the hiring process. For assistance with reasonable
accommodations needed to apply for a job, please contact the TSYS
Pay and Benefits Center between 8 a.m. and 7 p.m. Eastern
Monday-Friday at +1.706.644.8747 or +1.877.644.8747 or email at
Outside of US Applicants:
TSYS is committed to diversity and equal opportunities for
everyone. We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants and
team members are treated equally, without discrimination because of
gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender
reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin,
religion or belief, disability, age or any other characteristic
prohibited by law. For more information, please refer to our Code
of Business Conduct and Ethics, found here.
Keywords: TSYS, Aurora , Inside Sales Representative - DTC, Sales , Aurora, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!