Sales Associate - Denver, CO
Company: Mondelez International
Posted on: July 16, 2019
Mondelez International, Inc. empowers people to snack right in over
160 countries around the world. We're leading the future of
snacking with iconic brands such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits;
Cadbury Dairy Milk, Milka and Toblerone chocolate; Sour Patch Kids
candy and Trident gum. Our 90,000 colleagues around the world are
key to the success of our business. Great people and great brands.
That's who we are. Join us on our mission to continue leading the
future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack,
for the right moment, made the right way. As a part of Sales,
you'll put our customers at the heart of our business. By building
strong relationships with every customer, big or small, you'll help
Mondelez International become the supplier of choice and ensure we
deliver world-class execution of our business plans in every store.
The Sales Associate (SA) is a full-time Sales position that is
designed to build a world class Direct Store Delivery (DSD)
business at the retail level. A major objective of this role is to
establish and maintain rapport with key store individuals while
providing outstanding customer service, maximizing sales,
conducting effective planning & order-writing; as well as
supporting and completing activities such as merchandising &
shelf-pricing. The Sales Associate exploits selling opportunities,
company programs, and strategies to positively influence the sale
of Mondelez International products to retail stores on a variety of
territories while covering the vacation or leave of absence of a
Sales Representative. Primary Responsibilities:
- Training for the Sales Representative role. Develop complete
knowledge of Mondelez products, systems, and procedures, including:
sales objectives, campaigns and promotions, sales brochures and
order guides, sales presentations, sources of product and
distribution, and proper merchandising concepts.
- Inventory Management/Order Writing. Develop skills in
order-writing and managing inventory.
- Stock Shelves and Rotate Product. Work in conjunction with the
Merchandisers to ensure inventory is fully-stocked, rotated and
presentable at all times.
- Sales. Sell new products, displays, and promotions at store
level, as well as build and maintain displays.
- Territory Management. Cover open Sales Representative
territories as part of career development.
- Travel. Overnights hotel stays may occur when covering out of
town territories. Mondelez International is an employer of
inclusion who partners with diversity groups which cater to people
of all ethnicities, genders, ages and sexual orientations. Mondelez
International also works with military veterans to help hire our
heroes who have served our nation, as well as partner with
disability networks to include people of all abilities to help the
company succeed for years to come. Benefits and Compensation: The
Sales Associate role is designed to be a transitional role into the
Sales Representative role. This position offers a comprehensive
medical, dental and vision benefit package, in addition to paid
vacation, holidays, 401(k) match and Employee Assistance Program
benefits. Also offered is a company vehicle, which includes a gas
card and vehicle maintenance program. Along with a competitive
compensation package, the Sales Associate is also eligible to
participate in an incentive program.Key Competencies:
- Utilization of innovation and creativity in generating new and
unique ideas and solutions that capitalize on opportunities to
benefit customers and Mondelez Global.
- Ability to form customer partnerships that exceed expectations
and help customers identify and execute the appropriate strategies
for their business success.
- Ability to use sales and order management systems and
technologies to ensure exceptional customer service.
- Ability to work independently.
- Flexibility with the ability to change schedule on a daily
basis to meet the demands of the business.
- Demonstration of strong and effective communication
- Ability to identify and solve problems with minimal guidance to
minimize disruptions to the business.
- Ability to perform hard work in a fast-pace work environment
and meet the defined physical activities (frequent lifting,
bending, and carrying up to 25 lbs., occasionally over 50 lbs.,
pushing, pulling, etc.) while adhering to set safety expectations
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, Internet and
Cellular/Wireless devices. Requirements:
- You must be at least 18 years of age, have a valid driver's
license, proof of auto insurance, and have access to the internet
with a personal email account.
- High School Diploma or GED required; College degree highly
- Must be open to relocation, outside of region, and outside of
state, as necessary.
- A flexible work schedule is required, including being available
to travel across the region, a week at a time, to cover a territory
and being available to work weekends and holidays. Some overnight
travel may be required
- Previous grocery, retail, sales, and/or customer service
experience a plus.
- Must be open to performing Merchandiser responsibilities, as
- Successful completion of drug test, MVR check, and general
background check.Mondelez Global LLC is an Equal
Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected
Veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender
expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic
protected by law. Applicants who require accommodation to
participate in the job application process may contact 847-943-5460
for assistance. Applicants must complete all required steps in the
application process, including providing a Resume/CV, in order to
be considered for this position.
Keywords: Mondelez International, Aurora , Sales Associate - Denver, CO, Sales , Aurora, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!